Sunday, July 22, 2007

Terminal 1

I shall tell y'all a short story. I was situated at the south counter in terminal 2 last week, a middle-aged indian couple asked me where iz the rainforest lounge. (itz somewhere in T1)...i told them all the directions but they seemed clueless about how 2 get there...so, i brought them there...haha. Itz about a 15 minute walk. We took the skytrain to T1 and kept walkin' until they stopped n asked me how long more...they were obviously tired. Finally, we reached the lift. N juz before we entered the lift, the man farted!...i heard it! he pretended like nothing happened n we all went into the lift and had to smell his fart...ahahah!...ok i'll end here...AHAHAHHA!

3 comments:

t3|vin said...

U are just lucky haha... more funny and happening things to come...

Michelle said...

trespassing!

i hope you guys are doing fine at the airport :)

<3,
Michelle!

Anonymous said...

HELLO GUYS!!

I AM HERE.

YOU GUYS SOUNDED VERY FUN!!

HOPED U ALL ARE DOING GREAT!

MISS U GUYS LOTS. =)

I WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT QUITE OFTEN, COME FIND ME!

WITH REGARDS,
CANDY TOHSTER