Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yeah, off day for me today.. haha.. time to rest a little again. Well, ytd job was fun and busy as i am situated at the North counter in the Transit area.. learnt more stuff know more pple that work around me.. I saw Mei inside too.. haha.. she looks so surprise when she see me.. yeah..
dinner was good as i had my dinner together with Muzzy and Justin at the canteen.. haha..
Nearing the end, i helped a very "kan qiong" pessenger to Terminal 1 to catch her plane.. haha.. good experience.. Everyday should be filled with happiness and surprises. I am sure the rest of them got something they wan to say too.. Anyway, i wonder y Muzzy have not even post yet.. guess he is too tired... lol

ok everyone, good day... i will enjoy my off day too = )
Telvin 09/07/2007

No comments: