Wednesday, August 8, 2007

first blog of my life!

this so dots coz i nv like bloggers n its shit doin blogs besides being the most indolent among the pack, but well for goodness sake coz of my attachment. well though... first reason im blogging my first ever post coz im always alone on my mornign shift! sux tough but love it in a way. I DO WAD I LIKE! no harassment frm e other 3 gays. i smoke all i want, i ''rove'' to dark spots (G,M,T);they know it, using my lappy to steal wireless, oohh hohohoo tt juz gave me a gd idea.... to surf youtube lata. anyway wont blarrrr blarrr blarrr tt much. its pretty lame. so buzzing off.

1 comment:

t3|vin said...

Dear Karl, i understand that this is ur first time blogging... next time pls do not include too much of ur slacking part... haha... no la... write wad u like bah. BTW, Graham, pls stop ur rain forest lounge... I love role playing... lol....