Thursday, August 30, 2007

SePtEmBeR Arrives with New INtern from Polys...

Ok... Time passes very fast for me... Now September le.. Before i went home just now, I check on our Intern Dip and took a copy of our september roaster. Haha.. saw all the new intern had been added in to our schdelue.. Each one of us will be the team leader of 2 -3 intern. For me I incharge of 2... lol... We are promoted in a way. but... that also means we had to be more hard working and more jobs and troubles will come soon... Thats wad i can predict... LOL... Our airport knowledge for this 2 months should can say is not bad le.. Terminal 1 for me still not that good... Remeber when Sherlyn called me and meet me for dinner. I just need to ask her where is her landmark around her, i can locate her le.. haha.. So next time if anyone of u wan ask about directions can giv us a call.. Well, working there is fun but i also do wish our classmates can just giv us a call and meet us for dinner if u are at the airport... ok... Late le... good nyte all... CHEERS

No comments: