Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A very Heart Pain incident i had encounter...

Hi guys, ya now is 1am, just came back from work not long ago.. Well, todae i encounter one very sad story of a pessenger that I want to share with u guys.. Even until now, i am still hoping everything was fine and god bless her..( Sofi,the pessenger). When i started work at 3 pm. Sofi came to our counter at South angrily and shouted at us, saying why she cannot just buy 3 cans of beer from DFS shop.She got money but cant buy it... DFs staff called the police later on and she had been held by them. Why is this so? I came to know it later on that she had been rejected by two flight so far to london due to her unstable condition..( She Drank alot). So she cant board the plane. Duty Manager was informed about her case. She will board the flight to london at 11pm later on tonight. While i was doing my usual roving back to South counter around 10pm. I saw her again at our desk sitting down. I was then informed by the counter girl that the Duty manager will bring her personally to the gate this time and ensure she depart safely.. At the point of time. she claimed she dun wan to sit there and waste time over there. she wan to walk around. Well, since my duty is to rove and helped out. I talk to her asking whether i can bring her around so she will not get lost and miss her flight. She felt irrtated at first due to her long hours with the police earlier on.. I bought her and she ask me, where can she get a bottle of beer. By right, i am not suppose to allow her to grab a beer, but i know she really need it. i bought her to Sports Bar(the nearset one from south) she get 2 bottles and I bought her up to the sunflower park to have a smoke and beer at the same time.. Then, i really came to know wad had happen to her.. She was from England, was married to perth(Austraillia). She had 4 kids. One of her daughter(16 this yr) was murdered by 2 teenagers in Perth, one 16 and one 19. She had faces lots of pressure and problems that she cant take it.She started drinking and drinking is like almost everyday, every now and then. Until the point of time, her husband ask her to go back to England to heal herself up as her parents was in England. That is how she landed in our airport during her transit to London... Well, not all yet. Very angry and sad to heard that those 2 teenagers that murdered her daughter may only sentence to 6-7 yrs (austraillian laws).. I say Fck it. come on... U take someone daughter's life away man, just 6-7 yrs? In Singapore = death or Life immprisionment. come on, is really not fair.. Now i finally can feel wad she felt as a mother.. I did my very best to console her and clam her down and i wan her to promise me that she must take good care of herself when she is back. I told her:"Mdm, no matter how sad u are, lifes goes on.. you must not carry on to be like this. Think about ur loves onces.. When u are sad, they are sad too.. " After wad i had say, she felt better indeed. I may not be a good counseler although i hope to be one. But wad i know is, I used my heart to understand her situtation and giv her all my attention and console her after she had let it all out.. Guys.. everyone had his or her sad memory or story.. After she Drank the 2 bottles, i bought her back to my counter and make we met the Duty manager that was supposed to bring her to the gate. I followed as i pushed her trolley along to the gate hold room. Upon reaching, she keep saying thank you to me. Well, in my heart i really wan her to be safe and bought the plane this time.At the gate hold room. She started crying when i said bye to her and shake her hand. She felt grateful for wad we had done for her. At the point of time, seriously, my tears almost came out but i kept it. i see her through the check point and i left.. even until now. i am still praying for her and wish her reach England safely. .. Thats all about the story of Sofi...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wht a sad story:(..but a gd job done telvin.. keep it up!! hope to read more stories ... tak care

Anonymous said...

wah..when did our beloved gorilla become a counseller?can console ppl sia..but why cant he console himself when he meet wif problem.lolx...anyway,nice reading ur blog..so sentimental..hav fun everyone working at CAAS.Keep in Touch..

t3|vin said...

Aonoymous, who are u ah??? btw, a counseller can nvr consel himself.
thanks anyway.... LOL