Thursday, September 13, 2007

Waiting For Our 2nd Pay.

Yoz guys, quite sometime not blogging le... maybe all are busy with thier stuffs.. Now the new intern from Ngee Ann came le, we have been coaching them so rather busy. Is not easy to guide and teach pple.. I remember i told my team saying do not compare me with other 3 of them as we have different working styles. haha.. So far they came here 1 week le, everything is fine.. I do not know abt the rest of them. I am sure they will be guided well.. Ya talking about our next pay, our trainner told us that this time it will come on time, 14th of Sep the latest, but today 13 le.. later maybe checking my mail box and pray hard the Chqueue is there. I will try to save this pay up and wait for the next pay to get Hp as my old one is spoilt. (due to work) sad.. haha... Sometimes, I will think of the rest of my classmates, are they doing fine or wad. Really hope they are doing good in thier work. Just heard ytd that sze mun was sick from work. Hope she is alright now.. take care everyone and cheers = )

No comments: