Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wad I predicted came true...

So far, so good I guess.. All of us still manage to survive. haha.. For the thing that i predicted true. Just feel like writing here to vent my frustration. haha.. All 4 of us had trainnes under us. We coached them differently as all of us have different working styles. For myself, some pple thought that I was rather strict on my trainnes, I ask them personally, they honestly tell me that they are ok and they learnt things faster in the way. Well, i say ok... haha.. Remember on Saturday nyte. Working together with other trainnes in afternoon shift. We have this issue regarding wheel chair. 3 of our counter have wheel chairs, but the pax that request from us shld have someone to push for them or they have to push themself. We are not suppose to push them as we are told by our Trainner. Why is this so? that is because we are not insured and wad if anything happen to them when we are pushing? Who is going to pay for the medical fees. Ya it sounds a bit bad as we shld be kind and helpful to help. Me and Graham had been told off once by our trainner that it is wrong to push. So on that very day, i saw this new intern pushing a old lady. I waited for her to come back , and I ask her y. She say that she had no chioce as the old lady is rushing for gate and the Triple S pple do not wan to help. I encountered that kind of siuation b4. I understand that is not her fault. I just simply tell her that we are told not to do that due to the reason given above. True enough, after work, I heard her Stabbing me behind telling my Trainees how bad am I while my Trainees merly entertain her. The funny part is I heard the whole chunk of conversation outside the room. Is kind of stupid right? I did not scold her or wad. Just remind her and tell her. She need to make a Big huha of the whole situation.. But Nvm, I just treat it as a misunderstanding. . Anyway, ladies environment, wad can i Expect. haha... As long I train my trainees well, I dun bother wad pple say. thats all.. haha...Cheers and Hope u guys still enjoying wad u guys work as. . (no matter in travel angency or Events) take care guys.

No comments: