Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Settled the Draft of the Map~!!~~ Now More jobs coming for me = )

For my last blog, I mentioned that we are told to guide the new counter girls from the other company.. It is not easy as there are 5 new girls in one counter. Among them, there is a seinor staff working there to help out too.. But one person alone is not easy. So i did my part also by training the counter girls and help them with any questions that they are not sure with. Hmm... getting more tired day by day but when comes to work, I am still so happy and there is like a kind of invisible energy surround me no matter how tired am I. Maybe, thats the passion I am talking about..
Sad thing is there is great tension between the counters girls now as the old staff from the previous company are unhappy for thier treatment as they are going to leave end of this month.. They are sad and unhappy.. So they tend to complian about the new girls and make things difficult for them. This is normal and wad i expect, but being the middle man, I felt stress and tired too when handling with both sides. Of course i know wad is the right thing to do! no worries.. Cheers = )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man Telvin!

t3|vin said...

Yeah Man Graham!