Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Very Shag Day.

Ok, let me tell u guys why I felt so down recently.. Firstly, I am sick due to the flu virus that I had contracted during work. Secondly, yesterday I have also Kana a Consuel or rather feed back session regarding some pple that complain abt me. Well, I have no worries cause those feeback/complain they made is all false. I told my mangement that I am clear of those negative feedback. Somehow, coming to a working enviornment or rather all kinds of working enviornment, we bound to recieve complains from others that are not happy with u. Is normal. All thier accuse I denied. I believe they will understand wad I told them. Especially my trainner. I told them this" We cannot make everyone like us, but I am trying my best to be friendly and building good relation ship with pple that work with us. They also agreed with wad I say. Of course they cant just trust me like that, I am sure they will carry on to find out the fact. ok thats for wad I faced in work. After work, I still went to my fren hse for majong session until the next day afternoon. LOL... Fun but damn tiring and I felt so sick after that. No more Majong for the whole month =) lol... I hope so... k la... thats all for my recent update.. And Grats Graham recieve his first batch of quality service in Changi Airport.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thanks man telvin! eh itz 'badge' lah u...haha. don't take the feedback too hard man...anyway the feedback sounded weird...so itz ok! see u at work!

Graham.