Friday, October 5, 2007

Getting on some Hard Assignments to Do...

Yeah, hi all again? hope my frens are still as fine as b4... Well, knowing that most of the counter girls is going to leave us soon as a new company taking over. Ya, everyone is sad. Just recieve instructions from our trainer to guide the new counter girls when they came to work. Well, honestly, I am tired of teaching le.. haha.. I have my 2 well and good trainees enough le.. I am contented. Ya, talking abt the Assignments that we are told to do.. Stress man. We need to Improvise our changi airport maps!!! We need to go around and update everything that is new and make the map a better understanding one compare to wad we have now.. Tough job for me but lucky enough I have my 2 trainees helping me out.. haha...I am sucks in my drawing so very sorry, I cant draw. LOL... Hope we can come up with something tomolo as our date line is on monday.
se

No comments: