Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Work becoming as normal as it could be for now...

Halo all... well, working is like suddenly so normal for now. Normal as in everyday we are doing the same thing. ROVING. Now the situation is like every counter there is no place to sit down at all so if we wan to stand at the counter also tired. Walk or rove also tired. Only comes to our break time then we could sit.. LOL... My legs are shouting for pain.. Yeah, remember my previous post about changing of airport map? we are almost done with Terminal 2 so the incharge wan us to find another team to do the Terminal 1 map. I have decide to let Graham grp to take charge. I am sure they can do a good job.. ^_^... Cheers Graham. I admit is a tiduis process but the result will benefits the rest for sure because the current airport map we are using is not clear enough and pple tend to get lost when seeing it.. lol... For those shatec frens who are going for the BBQ on sunday, hope u guys can enjoy it and catch up with one another. I could not attend due to afternoon shift. very sorry abt it.. take care all. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.